Sales & Marketing
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing material handling service providers in the US. They have grown organically and through acquisition have become a company rich in diversity and vast in geography. We are partnered with them as they add a Senior Sales Engineer to their team. If you are effective with customers in the selling process and have the proven ability to lead sales representatives in promoting the company’s solutions, please contact Jessie today!
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the overall sales expertise in automation and warehouse solutions
- Train sales team in related products and solutions
- Understand KPIs and analyze customer operational information to determine the right solutions to meet the customer’s business needs, including products, design, services, financing, etc.
- Assist in creating and implementing strategic plans including winning sales approaches, demos, and proposals
- Work with RSM to identify key accounts
- Create and maintain strong relationships with sales team and with our Engineered Solutions team
- Communicate regularly with inside sales personnel and management and assist in follow-up on all customer leads from external and internal sources
- Use of SalesForce.com in compliance with current company policies
- Assist with management of all custom programs installed at the assigned accounts
- Initiate, maintain, manage, and process proposals and orders in accordance with company policies, procedures, and requirements
- Resolve any customer issues, problems, or complaints to satisfy the customer
- Participate in the determination of any appropriate credits and/or returns, support account terms, and assist in account collection if required
- Proven experience developing and presenting strategy-based, seven-figure plus investment solutions to C-level executives and committees
- Great interpersonal skills – display honesty, ethics, and integrity at all times
- Ability to organize a selling plan and exhibit time management skills
- Proven competency in time and account management
- Well-versed in automation, material handling, and storage systems
- Proficient computer skills with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, web searches, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.