This rapidly growing company is searching for additional passionate and talented employees to join their team as their Senior Staff Accountant. Do you have a proven track record of consistent, reliable work ethic? Then apply today to be considered!
- Act as a leader within the staff accounting group, modeling best practices in balance sheet management
- Maintain reports, records, and general ledger accounts for multiple companies
- Prepare journal entries
- Maintain and reconcile bank transactions
- Assist with process optimization in month-end close
- Review financial statements for accuracy in revenue and expense recognition as well as compliance with capital policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or another related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in senior-level accounting or other relevant experience in public accounting, consulting, corporate strategy, and/or corporate development
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with complex balance sheet account reconciliations is a must
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.