Do you have a passion for talent acquisition and a desire to build and mentor a team just as passionate? Our growing client is looking to add a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. If you meet these qualifications below, let’s start a conversation about your potential next career!
- Act as a strategic partner and serve as subject matter expert with executives and leaders
- Develop best practices and implement a talent acquisition strategy in alignment with the organization’s business strategy through plans, programs, polices and procedures
- Oversee the full-cycle recruitment process
- Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand
- Direct and mentor a small team of recruiters
- Develop and maintain relationships with community sources aligned to talent acquisition
- Ensure recruiting strategies incorporate alignment to diverse labor markets and trends
- Partner with marketing department to develop and execute employment branding actions
- Maintain a mindset of process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of work experience in Talent Acquisition
- 5+ years of supervision/TA leadership including setting strategy
- Must have experience building a strong TA function
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Donna Bigg at (515) 225-7000 or email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.