Mortgage & Banking
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Vice President of Lending to join their team. In this role, you will be a trusted partner in managing loan portfolios, preparing reports, and maintaining positive client relationships. Fill out an application today if you are interested!
- Manage a $25-30M current Ag and Commercial loan portfolio and continue to grow the portfolio with new agricultural and commercial clients
- Bring in new business clients for agricultural loans and commercial (both C&I and CRE) loans
- Assess the creditworthiness of loan applicants, judging their suitability as borrowers on which credit may be granted to them
- Ensure all loan documents are properly prepared
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Provide quality financial analysis and underwriting of agricultural and commercial loans
- Prepare reports for executive management
- Member of the loan committee for the bank
- 5-10 years of Agricultural or Commercial lending experience required
- Ag or Commercial Credit Analysis and underwriting experience
- Ability to reflect a positive image for the bank
- Strong verbal communication and presentation
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs, ARTA, and Moody’s Analytics
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Kara Calease at (515) 225-7000 or email Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org.