Do you enjoy seeing different parts of the country? Our family-owned and operated client is searching for a Service Technician to join their growing team. This position will require up to 60% travel to various client locations to start up new equipment and service malfunctioning equipment. Competitive pay, a company vehicle, and paid travel expenses are offered for this position.
- Perform equipment start-ups
- Provide equipment operation training to operators
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Conduct inspections on client equipment
- 2-year technical degree preferred
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic electrical troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to use a computer
- Possess safe work practices
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.