The Palmer Group has teamed up with a well-established, family-owned, legacy company in their search for a Shop Foreman. In this leadership role, you will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of employees and their production efforts. Highly qualified candidates should possess a safety-first mindset and have five or more years in a metal fabrication facility.
- Manage the fabrication site’s layout to ensure efficient and effective use of space in an organized and safe work environment
- Develop, implement, monitor, and manage policies, procedures, and metrics to ensure a safe workplace, efficient customer service, and continuous improvement for prefabrication and fabrication operations
- Oversee inventory, production, scheduling, and training
- Ensure quality control standards are met by performing detailed quality checks
- Evaluate shop production, revise procedures, or devise new procedures to improve the efficiency of workflow
- Minimum of five years of fabrication experience in metal industries
- Required to work production and manage
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Proven leadership abilities
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Folkerts at (515) 225-7000 or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.