Our client is looking for a Software Developer – Java with an Agile/DevOps/Engineering mindset to work on their Imaging and Document Management systems. They are looking for a full-stack developer who will do a lot of integration development with API’s and Web Services throughout their existing environment of out-of-the-box vendor applications. These applications involve scanning, imaging, and indexing. Potential projects involve complete rewrites of applications or application re-engineering. Interested? Contact us!
- Write correct and clean code, automated testing, debugging, documentation, quality assurance review, implementation, and maintenance
- Work in an agile/lean and DevOps environment with a focus on product development
- Research new IT developments and industry trends
- Work with end users and product owners to define emerging business needs
- Strong Java developer with proficiency in developing Spring Boot applications
- Design and Development experience with DevOps tooling, Rest-based services, and APIs
- Experienced in writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with development and deployment tools like Bitbucket, Bamboo, ADO, containerization, and concepts around CI/CD, etc.
- Experience deploying to and configuring Tomcat servers is a plus
- Open to on-site, hybrid, and remote
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tom Young at (515) 225-7000 or email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.