We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on a new platform being built on the AWS platform. Working on a small team as they make a core data repository is an exciting opportunity. The Software Engineer will develop, maintain, and support this new environment.
- Maintain and promote the team’s coding practices and standards
- Work closely with the team to understand business process workflows.
- Participate in agile processes to build applications and interfaces
- Deploy and support applications across multiple development platforms
- Integrate front-end with back-end databases, APIs, and other frameworks
- Provide a level of effort for projects based on product requirements
- Ensure projects are meeting the team’s architecture and user design standards
- Education in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tom Young at (515) 225-7000 or email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.