Are you an engineering professional looking for a contract role? Palmer Group may have the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We have partnered with this reputable Wisconsin client to fill the Software Engineer position. In this role, you will work with an advanced engineering group to develop control strategies for advanced vehicle control systems. If this opening interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply now!
- Plan and guide the technical aspects of advanced vehicle system controls testing, verification and validation for production implementation
- Execute automated test plans to support lifecycle of the software development
- Develop simulation plants in a virtual environment using modeling tools or hardware-in-the-loop simulators and transferring simulated strategies to vehicle testing and eventual production implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of related experience
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (515) 225-7000, or email him at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.