Our client is looking for an experienced SQL Database Administrator to assist their organization in maintaining the integrity and quality of their database system. This individual will be the sole DBA in the organization that will create, maintain, and monitor backups, maintenance plans, and indexes to ensure optimal performance and high availability of the database environments. This individual also creates, publishes, and maintains data dictionaries for all environments supported and administers security across all database servers and instances. If you are experienced in DBA administration, apply today to be considered!
- Install and/or maintain the relational database environment
- Monitor database server utilization, including CPU, memory, and storage
- Create, maintain, and monitor backup schedules, maintenance plans, and indexes
- Document all database environments, applications and deliver reports
- Address audit/compliance findings related to security, licensing, and software life cycle management
- 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years managing a database environment and utilizing Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with database modeling tools, database design, high availability, log shipping, replication, and mirroring
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSMS, SSRS)
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.