Palmer Group has teamed up with a growing local company to fill an immediate need for a Structural Steel Detailer. Working alongside and collaborating with other Detailing team members, this position will be responsible for producing part drawings and a Bill of Materials for manufacturing purposes. Highly qualified candidates should have an associate degree and two or more years of relevant work experience. If you take pride in your work and consider yourself to possess strong attention to detail, please apply today.
- Produce Part Drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM) to be utilized in the manufacturing process
- Work alongside the core drafting team to meet project deadlines and requirements
- Establish a foundation in 3D modeling & part library management
- Work directly with engineers and customers to ensure accuracy in designs and specifications
- Strive to improve and adapt the company’s continuous improvement culture
- 2-year associate degree
- 2+ years of similar experience
- Previous AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD experience
- Experience with AutoDesk Vault is highly desired
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Motivated to hit required deadlines
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael (Mike) Nelson