A global manufacturer with multiple new products is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer to oversee standards with existing vendors and suppliers. This position offers a strong base, excellent bonus potential, and consistent growth. This is a great option for those with supplier quality experience looking to find more opportunity!
- Assist with the creation of supplier quality control plans
- Analyze various supplier data to determine supplier performance
- Conduct root cause analysis with supplier contacts
- Participate in company continuous improvement initiatives
- Investigate opportunities for new suppliers to improve quality
- Prepare and give reports to management on supplier quality metrics
- Conduct audits on supplier quality systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in supplier quality
- Ability to read technical drawings and familiarity with CAD
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar at (920) 557-9915 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.