Palmer Group is partnering with a local 100% employee-owned company to search for a Support Engagement Engineer. This individual will be able to work side by side with clients and join a collaborative team atmosphere while working for an industry leader in industrial automation. If your experience and goals align with the following list, apply today!
- Assist customers with technical issues, inquiries, or difficulties they may be experiencing with a product or service
- Demonstrate expertise in programming and configuration of programmable logic controllers and human-machine interface systems
- Analyze and diagnose technical problems by working closely with customers to identify and implement solutions
- Participate actively in the feedback loop by conveying customer insights, concerns, and feedback to internal teams for continuous improvement
- Develop and implement industrial automation projects that improve operational efficiency, productivity, and quality for clients
- Electrical engineering or related degree
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
- Strong programming skills with experience in languages such as Python, Java, C#
- Knowledge of automation tools and frameworks
- Familiarity with control systems and hardware interfaces
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000, or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.