One of the area’s top companies currently has multiple immediate openings for experienced Systems Engineers. Highly qualified candidates should have proven abilities in working with embedded systems and electrical controls. This position requires a desire to be heavily involved in product testing and troubleshooting. Our client has an outstanding culture, built on the belief that every team member is critical to the progress of business objectives and goals. Top pay in the industry is being offered to the newest members of the Systems Engineering teams. If this sounds like you, please apply today.
- Recommend process improvements, design, and new process improvement recommendations and critical troubleshooting events
- Develop, analyze, integrate, test, and debug complex control systems of a variety of different product lines
- Establish and maintain proper system documentation
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions
- Provide consultations for customers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field required
- At least 4 years’ experience in software, electronics, and/or machine controls design
- Impressive math skills regarding the development of moderately complex control systems algorithms
- Knowledge in the areas of electronic and hydraulics controls, including engines, actuators, sensors, and safety systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- PE license preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael (Mike) Nelson