Are you looking for a direct hire opportunity in the IT space? Keep reading! Palmer Group is working with this reputable client to fill the Systems Engineer role. In this position, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of technology infrastructure, with an emphasis on high-security performance. If this opening interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply today!
- Oversee the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise computing, storage, active directory, backup, and NetApp systems
- Research and make recommendations for highly complex solutions critical to improving systems availability, performance, and stability
- Evaluate technologies and vendors used to ensure they meet industry standards for quality and performance
- Develop and maintain configuration diagrams in Visio and installs scripts and documentation for all major and minor projects and day-to-day support activities
- Examine problems using experience and superior troubleshooting skills to determine the best resolution to reported issues
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Windows server installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting, both virtual and physical implementations
- Advanced background with VMWare design, installation, configuration and advanced administration of both ESX and VDI
- Demonstrated knowledge of EMC storage technologies
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies and servers, including AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange, and the System Center management suite
- Cisco networking and Cisco Unified Communications Platform, including network routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP, MPLS, and SIP
- Cisco UCS platform knowledge
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Craveiro at (515) 225-7000 or email Sarah at email@example.com.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266