Sales & Marketing
Our client has been in the manufacturing industry for nearly 100 years and is looking to add a Talent Brand Marketing Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, reliable individual who is looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in shaping our client’s brand and attracting talented people. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with an established company, apply today!
- Develop and execute marketing communications, campaigns, and other media strategies to promote client’s brand and career opportunities
- Create engaging content with internal teams to promote the organization’s employer value proposition and brand
- Define and communicate an employer value proposition that piques the interest of potential candidates, highlighting company culture, opportunities for career progression, and benefits
- Manage social media messaging, content, and presence on websites like Indeed, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor
- Develop and execute the client’s brand ambassador program by building advocacy and engagement for the talent brand internally and externally
- Collaborate with talent acquisition, cross-functional teams, and agencies to execute innovative talent marketing and advertising plans and strategies
- Manage the allocated budget for talent brand marketing initiatives to ensure maximum return on investment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field of study
- 5+ years of related experience in managing brand marketing plans and strategies
- Experience in creating content, including social media posts, videos, digital content, and recruitment marketing materials that resonate with prospective candidates
- Strong understanding of branding principles, talent acquisition processes, and recruitment marketing techniques
- Expertise in social media marketing and data analytics to measure the performance of marketing efforts
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Abigail Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.