A growing firm in the Cedar Rapids area is searching for a Tax Accountant to join their team. If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply now!
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Organize and update financial records
- Prepare pertinent documents and reports
- Bachelor’s degree, CPA preferred
- 5 years experience in public accounting or a related field
- Proficient in QuickBooks and MS Office
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
Interested and qualified applicants can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.