Do you have a background in accounting? Are you looking for a direct hire opportunity with a reputable company? Keep reading! Palmer Group has partnered with this established client to assist in their search for a Tax Manager. In this role, you will plan, supervise, and complete routine engagements under the supervision of the Senior Account Manager. If this opportunity interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply today!
- Prepare income tax returns and financial statements
- Perform accounting and other engagement services according to established protocol
- Facilitate smooth engagement execution through delegation and management of projects through appropriate Department Managers
- Represent clients before the IRS
- Analyze tax notices and draft responses and/or review tax notice responses for Senior Account Manager.
- Assist the Senior Account Manager in the facilitation of client meetings by preparing for and co-facilitating tax planning and other engagement meetings
- Ensure client understanding of fees before services are delivered
- Execute and support quality control procedures to ensure firm operations align with best practices and reporting documents comply with AICPA standards
- Master’s degree in accounting from a nationally accredited post-secondary educational institution or a bachelor’s degree in accounting with 3+ years of experience
- Experience in public accounting
- Career history of managing progressively more complex responsibilities, work scope, and client assignments
- Current and valid certified public accountant license preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.