Interested in finding a new position in the Des Moines metro? Our local client is looking for qualified candidates to be considered for their open Technical Document Management Specialist position. We are looking for individuals who can provide capabilities for the entire document lifecycle. The applicant that fulfills this position will have a good understanding of infrastructure-related technologies like Firewalls, API Management Layers, Cloud, authorization and encryption protocols, etc. This position offers a great foot in the door, competitive pay, and benefits. Apply today if this job interests you!
- Drive improvements and implement and deliver enhancements to the Document Management platforms
- Implement and deliver solutions for stakeholders on the Document Management platforms
- Adhere to and implement architectural/security and compliance standards and guidelines for the Document Management platforms
- Constant learning of new aspects of the various Document Management platforms
- Support and consult platform users on platform usage and Document Management solution design
- 5+ years of experience in creating and maintaining complex enterprise-wide IT-solutions
- Experience with programming and scripting languages such as Java, .NET, PowerShell
- Skilled with technologies such as SOAP, REST, JSON, Swagger, WSDLs, XML, SQL Queries, OAUTH2, etc.
- Windows Server, SQL server, Microsoft Azure cloud platform, AWS experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD, release pipelines, automation
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tom Young at (515) 225-7000 or email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.