Our global client is looking for a Technical Lead – Software Delivery with a background in the Microsoft stack to provide guidance to software delivery teams. This is a great opportunity to work on the latest and greatest in technology. If you believe you are the individual best suited to this opportunity, please send us your application today!
- Contribute to tech evaluations with the Solutions Architect
- Exhibit technical leadership and review codes for the team
- Lead the teams through designing, coding, and testing software
- Mentor and lead on best practices for engineering and processes to ensure effective delivery
- Identify risks or issues with technical solutions and figure which may impact the project delivery
- Provide insightful feedback
- Work with software architects to ensure the solutions are consistent with company guidelines and standards
- Break down product requirements into technical projects and tasks
- 7+ years of full-stack software development experience with C#.NET, Angular, HTML, CSS, SQL
- 1+ years of experience in a technical leadership team
- Experience designing scalable cloud-based solutions for the Azure
- Skilled with GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, deployment pipeline experience, Angular JS, mobile frameworks, and agile delivery
- Strong and effective communication style
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer at (515) 225-7000 or email Willow at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.