This opportunity is for one of our clients in the medical industry. They offer a family-friendly, fast-paced work environment to keep you challenged. If you meet these qualifications, contact us to discuss your possible career as a Technical Support Analyst.
- Provide technical support fielding questions from internal end-users
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to Windows 10, VPN connectivity, printers, a large number of proprietary applications, and other related IT systems or hardware
- Provide documentation for all calls and track tickets to completion with end-users, following up until resolution
- Provide training and support to end-users over the phone
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in information technology
- 1+ years of experience providing technical support
- Strong customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of supporting and troubleshooting Windows 10
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tom Young at (515) 225-7000 or email Tom at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
3737 Woodland Ave. Suite 200 West Des Moines, IA 50266