It’s not often you come across a temporary, full-time opportunity like this! Our client is looking for a Temporary Capital Markets Analyst who can deliver key value-add quantitative analytics and modeling. This person should have a least one year of financial analysis and reporting experience. If you are up for taking on the responsibilities that come with this position and are interested in a 1-3+ year role, apply today!
- Test, monitor, and forecast profitability, cash flow, maturity gap, and liquidity positioning under multiple market conditions and interest rate scenarios
- Deliver key value-add quantitative analytics and modeling
- Incorporate business line assumptions
- Support the division’s decision-making process, pricing models, and overall portfolio management
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- MBA or Master’s in Finance or Economics would be a major plus
- 1+ year of experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Skilled with balance sheet management, fixed income, complex financial instruments, and derivatives
- CFA is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.