Sales & Marketing
Our client is an industry leader in the machinery manufacturing industry and is looking to add a Territory Sales Manager to their team. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales growth within your assigned territory for our range of heavy machinery products. You will work closely with existing clients and proactively seek new business opportunities. The ideal candidate should possess a strong understanding of the heavy machinery industry, exceptional communication skills, and a proven track record in achieving sales targets.
If you’re looking to earn a lucrative base salary + uncapped bonus potential at an established company and mature territory, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you!
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Effectively manage and grow existing client relationships within the territory
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the customer base
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends and competitor activities
- Maintain a deep understanding of our heavy machinery product line
- Educate clients on product features, benefits, and technical specifications
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to current and potential clients
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide excellent after-sales support
- Prepare and submit regular sales reports, forecasts, and market intelligence
- BA in agriculture, business, or related field is required
- Heavy machinery sales, construction sales, or an established dealer network is required
- Must have 3-5 years of territory sales experience
- This job requires travel in the assigned territory up to 4 nights a week
- Must live in or close to WI, SD, or MN and have a valid driver’s license
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset
- Remote as this person will live within their assigned territory
- Must live in or close to WI, SD, or MN
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Abigail Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.