Join a global organization headquartered in central Iowa! Our family-owned client needs an additional Test Engineer as they grow internationally. The person in this role is encouraged to bring ideas to the table as he or she executes automated tests. Qualified candidates should have experience working as part of an agile team, and possess knowledge of control system theory.
- Integrate, test, and debug moderately complex embedded software
- Provide technical documentation related to embedded control software and system testing
- Assist in the analysis and review of system and software requirements to ensure they are testable and have defined acceptance criteria
- Develop verification and validation solutions for new product design
- Create test harness solutions for new and existing projects related to testing and validation
- Collect machine data in the testing of system features and functions
- Develop detailed testing reports that include data analysis and recommendations
- Two-year technical college degree in Computer Science or Engineering-related field or four years of related experience
- Knowledge of control system theory and applications
- Knowledge of software development practices and working as part of an agile scrum team
- Preferred knowledge in the communication protocols of control systems
- Ability to analyze, develop and write test specifications
- Experience testing with MIL and HIL simulators
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.