Are you looking for an exciting career change? End your job search here! Palmer Group has partnered with this Wisconsin industrial company to fill the Test Engineer position. For this role, qualified candidates must have the ability to obtain Security Clearance if determined by the needs of the business. The duties of the Test Engineer will primarily be working on tactical equipment. If you are someone with mechanical aptitude who want real-world experience with vehicle maintenance, apply today!
- Work directly with senior engineering staff
- Coordinate, plan, and work with technicians to complete projects involving heavy-duty vehicle testing and development.
- Establish requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and similar equipment according to specific predetermined needs
- Recommend equipment resources that are necessary to accomplish prescribed tests
- Collaborate to formulate project estimates
- Assist in creating and implementing test plans
- Oversee creation of test apparatuses and fixtures from planning to construction and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 6+ months of related work or internship experience
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collard at (319) 449-1200 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.