Palmer Group is currently searching for a qualified Test Engineer to join a local, thriving company on a contract basis. Currently, this position is budgeted for 6 months, with the potential for long-term employment after 6 months. The Test Engineer will collaborate with other functional teams to implement test parameters and procedures to validate company products. This is an exceptional opportunity to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing company in the Des Moines Metro. Qualified candidates should possess proven abilities to learn fast and have conducted testing procedures as part of their previous work experience. If this role interests you, apply today!
- Collaborate with other teams to determine product testing parameters
- Write test plans to validate company products
- Identify areas for testing improvements
- Write quality assurance and test procedures for a team of technicians to follow
- Verify and validate results to comply with safety and quality expectations
- Collect and analyze testing data and effectively communicate results to necessary parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Previous experience as a Test Engineer
- 4+ years in a team environment
- 3+ years of product development engineering experience with electronics manufacturing
- Understanding of product development lifecycle processes
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.