Palmer Group is working with a company searching for their next Test Engineer. You will work under the guidance and supervision of the senior engineering staff to, plan, coordinate, and work with technicians to accomplish projects involving heavy-duty vehicle tests and/or development. If you are interested, apply today to learn more!
- Assist with establishing requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and associated equipment according to the needs of the project
- Recommend what equipment resources are necessary to accomplish the test
- Assist in formulating project estimates
- Assist in creating test plans and implementing them via communication with subordinate engineers and technicians
- Create plans for fixtures and test apparatuses and supervise their construction and development
- Coordinate, supervise, and monitor the progress of testing
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (515) 225-7000, or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.