Are you looking for a new engineering opportunity on a contract-to-hire basis? Keep reading! Palmer Group has partnered with this highly established Midwest client to fill the Test Engineer role. In this role, you will work under the supervision of the senior engineering staff to plan, coordinate, and work with technicians to complete projects involving heavy-duty vehicle testing and development. If you’re interested in this opening, you can apply today!
- Assist with the establishment of requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and associated equipment according to the needs of the project
- Provide feedback on what equipment resources are necessary to accomplish the test
- Aid in formulating project estimates
- Help develop test plans and implement them via communication with subordinate engineers and technicians
- Develop plans for fixtures and test apparatuses and supervise their construction and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (920) 557-9915 or email Michael at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.