A local manufacturer with an excellent reputation is looking for a Tool & Die Maker to join their growing team. Enjoy a 4 day work week, employee ownership, and leadership that values their employees in this opportunity with plenty of growth in front of it. Candidates with Journeyman experience are preferred however experienced candidates are welcome to apply!
- Build custom tools and fixtures for CNC machines
- Work with engineering and production to update stakeholders on needs and progress
- Inspect existing tooling and help to maintain updates as needed
- Maintain floor safety and cleanliness standards
- Operate forklift or other equipment
- Oversee multiple projects from concept through completion
- 2+ years of Tool & Die experience
- Proficient with CNC mills, lathes, and presses
- Proficient with computers and software
- Journeyman status is preferred, not required
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:00AM – 6:30PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-2000 or email Aaron at email@example.com.