Our civil engineering client is searching for a Traffic Engineer as they continue growing and serving clients in the Des Moines Metro. We are looking for individuals who possess the ability to be client-facing to maximize their professional capacity. This full-time position will be the first of its kind in this organization. Our client offers a relaxed atmosphere and great people to work with. If you are interested, send us an application today!
- Oversee the design and preparation of plans, specifications, and cost estimates for traffic engineering projects
- Control vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Perform all phases of planning and design, such as traffic signs, signals, and channelization
- Prepare Traffic Studies to determine the impact of proposed developments
- Conduct accident studies and recommends measures for corrective action
- Civil Engineering degree
- Professional Engineer license
- Experience as a traffic engineer
- Knowledge of local landscape or willingness to learn
- Desire to engage and client and marketing ability
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.