Mortgage & Banking
If you are passionate about service and helping people, look at our Trust Officer position. We are assisting our local client in finding qualified individuals who will manage the day-to-day administrative estates, trusts, agencies, and IRA functions. The person in this role will receive competitive pay, benefits, and an opportunity to work for a company that values and cares about its employees’ professional success as part of a minor, growing team. Fill out an application today if you are interested!
- Provide accounting administration and maintenance
- Foster and develop current and potential client relationships
- Manage and set up assigned accounts
- Identify and understand clients’ needs and implement strategies
- Stay informed on industry developments
Ensure active accounts meet compliance standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of fiduciary or trust environment experience
- Ability to resolve problems and implement changes
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once with time-sensitive deadlines
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at email@example.com.