If you have a passion for service and helping people, take a look at our Trust Officer position. This role needs a strong understanding of the probate process and an ability to coach clients on financial strategies. Fill out an application today if you are interested!
- Provide accounting administration and maintenance
- Foster and develop current and potential client relationships
- Manage and set up assigned accounts
- Identify and understand clients needs and implement strategies
- Stay informed on industry developments
Ensure active accounts meet compliance standards
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field
- 5 years relevant experience
- CTFA designation preferred
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once with time-sensitive deadlines
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at email@example.com.