Palmer Group is assisting its client in their search for a User Acceptance Testing Coordinator. This person will coordinate UAT for a major financial platform with complex integrations with existing internal systems. This person will set up the workflow for UAT testing and drive the process/project to completion. Apply now if you’re interested in learning more!
- Work with individual project teams and test lead to develop the UAT approach and provide support in the setup of UAT
- Coordinate development of test script(s)
- Ensure adequate test coverage and independent review of test scripts
- Track setup of requirements for UAT
- Triage reported defects from test team members and forwarded them to the program test lead for resolution
- Coordinate tracking of UAT progress and results management
- Coordinate resolution and retest of defects
- Business analysis skills to understand how the business operates and how different systems integrate for end-to-end processing
- Organizational skills
- Solid understanding of testing practices, what makes a good test script, and how to make testing efficient
- Ability to learn quickly and manage people across business units
- Financial systems understanding is a plus
- Some technical knowledge is helpful (i.e., how systems integrate across an ecosystem of different platforms)
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Savanna Baldwin at (515) 225-7000 or email Savanna at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.