Are you currently looking for work in the central Iowa area? We might have the right opportunity for you. Our client is searching for a Utility Operator to join their team. Successful candidates for this role will work independently, collecting samples at various points in the production process to maintain efficiency and reliability. If you believe you can fulfill the responsibilities and fit the requirements below, please apply today!
- Monitor facility systems to ensure optimal operation level
- Complete water treatment responsibilities
- Conduct various sampling and adjust processes as needed
- Inspect systems to verify they are in proper working order
- Maintain a teamwork approach towards solving problems
- High school diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Able to work in a team-focused environment
- Military background is a bonus
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.