Sales & Marketing
Our client, a global provider of governance compliance technology and consulting solutions, is looking for a Vice President of Sales & Marketing to lead their growing team of sales and marketing professionals. This individual will be a part of the senior management team and lead the company’s sales and marketing strategy to meet specific financial, product, and service growth goals.
- Lead the development and execution of the sales and marketing team efforts
- Develop a sales strategy to accelerate the overall growth and positioning of our organization in a competitive marketplace
- Manage the US-based sales and marketing team and drive sales operations for the North American market to meet and exceed annual sales revenue
- Oversee sales pipeline and methodologies to include lead generation, qualification, proposal/presentation, closing, and contract/negotiations
- Define the appropriate sales and marketing organization mix/alignment for the demands of the market and potential customers
- Define and create direct marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation, and lead tracking and management
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or relevant field required
- Experience working at a technology company, preferably within a SaaS model, is highly desirable
- 10+ years leading and managing teams with multiple direct reports
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers at all levels
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and competitor analysis
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and staff
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.