Our civil engineering client has an opening for a Vice President for their office. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of experience in civil engineering and a PE license. Our client has been in business for 75 years and offers ownership possibilities in the very near future. This role offers opportunities for people management, client management, and some hands-on engineering. If this is the growth you’ve been wanting, apply today.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Manage current survey crews and civil engineers
- Review code compliance and resolve safety issues
- Present to community to leaders on project details
- Grow into selling business with new and existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- PE license
- 8-10 years of experience in land development, municipalities or roadways
- Excellent communication skills to be used internally and externally
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to be autonomous and manage workload
- Desire to be a future owner
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Recruiter | Engineering & Manufacturing
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266