Are you a detail-oriented individual looking to join a dynamic team-like environment? Our client has an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate. This critical position confirms that product orders shipped to clients are accurate and assist with light assembly. Our client has a couple of large orders requiring additional help for the next month. If you are reliable and willing to help this locally-owned company for the next month, please apply today.
- Verify the accuracy of picking lists for shipping
- Communicate any inaccuracies with the orders
- Count incoming and outgoing material
- Palletize parts once readiness is confirmed
- Ensure warehouse goals are met
- Perform minor assembly
- Execute other general warehouse duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred
- Reliable and punctual
- Attention to detail
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at 515-225-7000 or email Eric at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.