Palmer Group has teamed up with our local client in search of a reliable and detail-oriented Warehouse Worker to be a key contributor within their warehouse operations. This position will be responsible for managing pick ticket orders and for physically pulling inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Qualified candidates should possess keen attention to detail, along with the ability to work well as part of a team and independently. Weekly bonuses are awarded to those who have a strong work ethic and are dependable each day.
- Manage pick ticket orders
- Pull warehouse items from the shelves based on the number, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensure that orders are accurate
- Operate handling equipment
- Plan and monitor product storage and dispatch
- Meet warehouse goals
- Maintain a high level of health and safety standards
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with inventory tracking systems desired
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.