Mortgage & Banking
Are you a banking professional looking to make the next step in your career? This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! Palmer Group has joined forces with this reputable and established local banking establishment to fill the Wealth Management Securities & Accounting Supervisor position. In this direct hire role, you will act as a leader within the Wealth Management team to bring success to the company. If this position excites you and you meet the requirements, apply today!
- Supervise a team of two who support accounting and securities functions within Wealth Management
- Provide oversight and management of operational processes related to trading, settlement, and accounting functions
- Lead the team to drive success through establishment of goals and metrics
- Hold accountability for quality, accuracy, and timeliness of results
- Assist leadership to provide reporting and data for audits, exams, and other reviews
- Provide performance feedback to manager for input into performance reviews
- Serve as a backup for the team
- 5-8 years of Bank Supervisory experience
- Previous management experience preferred
- Effective communication with internal and external customers
- Team player
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Greg Messmore at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.