If you have a passion for service and helping people, take a look at our Wealth Manager position. The person in this role will receive competitive pay and benefits while managing the day-to-day administrative estates, trusts, agencies, and IRA functions. Fill out an application today if you are interested!
- Foster and develop current and potential client relationships
- Advise clients on financial products and services
- Conduct planning services
- Administration of trusts, estates, and investments
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, policies, and procedures
- Use analytical problem solving to meet client needs and expectations
- Degree in finance, economics, management, or related field
- Previous experience in financial services, trust experience preferred
- Highly analytical, creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to help others achieve financial goals
- 8:00AM 5:00PM
- Monday Friday
Interested and qualified applicants can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at firstname.lastname@example.org.