This consistent ‘Coolest Place to Work’ employer is searching for a Windchill Admin to join a growing team focused on cutting-edge equipment and products. You will be overseeing and managing their PLM system through supporting upgrades, enhancements, and platform expansion capabilities. If you’re a skilled and passionate PLM professional, this is an opportunity to strongly consider!
- Plan and manage system updates, including installations and patches
- Coordinate Windchill system changes
- Troubleshoot and support PLM user issues
- Develop and perform continuous improvement PLM workflows and efficiencies
- Document PLM processes, workflows, and work instructions.
- Act as the SME on Windchill
- 2+ years of experience with Windchill PLM applications
- Hands-on experience with change management principles
- Experience implementing and improving change management workflows
- CREO experience preferred but not must have
- Highly effective troubleshooting and communicating skills
- Strong team player
- Open to Remote Candidates
- Open to on-site, hybrid, and remote
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.