Palmer Group is partnering with our downtown Des Moines Client in their search for a Windows Systems Administrator. If you are an experienced systems administrator looking for your next role as a part of an experienced and growing team, apply today!
- Analyze and define business requirements to determine specifications and standards
- Create and manage Azure Dev Ops pipelines, proposes and develop solutions, including writing and deploying Azure ARM templates
- Modify existing code bases to implement cloud application monitoring solutions
- Configure, troubleshoot and administer profile implementations and shared storage solutions
- Deploy and oversee implementation and integration of web-based applications and associated components, including Azure Kubernetes, Azure Active Directory, Windows virtual desktop management, host pools, and applications
- Design, plan, and implement cloud infrastructure, including operating systems network services such as DNS, DHCP, virtual servers, etc.
- Support and troubleshoot related issues and refer the most complex to more experienced peers
- Monitor system availability and performance, troubleshoot and resolve errors
- Identify and analyze under/over-utilized cloud resources to identify rightsizing opportunities such as migrating applications from infrastructure base to platform as a service base
- Research and analyze emerging cloud technologies, evaluate their value to the organization’s operations, develop cost/models, make recommendations, and manage projects to implement
- Train, mentor, support, and develop less experienced cloud engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
- Share information on automation with other team members and help drive adoption and improvements in these areas
- Demonstrate an Agile mindset of trust, teamwork, and transparency and capability to implement Agile tools into daily work, allowing for quick adaption to change
- Working knowledge of the principles, processes, and practices related to development practices and a healthy cloud environment
- Working technical troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to engage in agile practices, utilize an innovative mindset, embrace continuous improvement, and seek new skills and knowledge relevant to the ever-changing technology
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.