Back to all jobs
Palmer Group has partnered with this reputable client on their search to fill the Workday Analyst position. If this opportunity interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply now!
- Focus on projects related to the benefits module with the potential for additional module focuses
- Act as a liaison between HR, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for Workday design and implementation projects related to the benefits module
- Serve as subject matter expert for HCM data, system configuration, business process configuration, and reporting
- Construct a Workday system, provide support and guidance for troubleshooting configuration issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify new opportunities to enhance functionality or improve automation and processing efficiency
- Carry out testing of system features and releases, evaluating the impact on business processes as well as configuration
- Maintain direct to Workday vendor integrations.
- Participate as a technical and subject matter expert for testing, fixes, updates, and rollouts.
- Adhere to applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings
- Produce reports and queries within Workday, schedule reports as necessary
- Develop and maintain data uploads to Workday utilizing EIBs
- Support end users and train new system users
- Communicate and train users on new process functionality delivered in bi-annual releases
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Work with implementation and/or AMS partners as needed to escalate Workday issues and/or complete system enhancements and implementations
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HR providers, vendors, and technology
- Follow change management practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- 1+ year experience working within HRIS/HRMS, Workday specifically
- 2+ years experience in a Business Systems Administrator/Analyst role
- Understanding of tenant configuration; set-up and maintenance of organizations, roles, and locations; configuration and use of business processes; configurable security set-up; and integrations helpful
- Additional knowledge of payroll, compensation, benefits, talent, absence, self-service, and reporting functions helpful
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and excellent database management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical, communication, and customer support skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with core human resource practices to translate needs to system capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Katy Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.