Looking to put your legal experience to use in a reputable, professional work environment? Our downtown client is seeking a Worker’s Comp Legal Assistant to join their team! If you have at least 3-5 years in a legal support role within employment law, have an aptitude for learning, and desire to drive things forward, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Draft and edit legal documents
- Correspond with clients as needed
- Format briefs, pleadings, and other legal documents
- File legal documents (e-file)
- Maintain calendars for attorneys and team
- Perform administrative project work as required
- Prior legal experience, 3-5 years in support role
- Workers comp experience required
- High school diploma required, higher degree or certification is a plus
- Experience working with multiple clients and projects, including client contact and working within a team environment
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Daphne Strief at (515) 225-7000 or email Daphne at firstname.lastname@example.org.